Connect with us

Entertainment

Ghanaian music should be given 90% priority on the country’s media space – Shatta Wale

Published

on

Reggae/dancehall musician, Shatta Wale has proposed a national agenda to promote Ghanaian music. 

Advertisements

According to the “Melissa” hitmaker, Ghanaian music should be given 90% priority on the country’s media space with the remaining 10 percent shared among music coming from other countries. He mentioned some of the stakeholders as media houses, event organizers and the government of Ghana. 

“This must be a national agenda. Let’s all get involved to make it happen”, the Ayoo hitmaker was heard saying in the video. He also added that there must be decentralization of music events in the country so that other regions should also be made to host “popular events that happen annually. Watch the video below: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ_nlXxtqBs

Source: fredericknuetei.com

Frederick Nuetei Nortey known professionally as Frederick Nortey is a Ghanaian Celebrity Blogger and publicist.He founded fredericknuetei.com an entertainment website and blog that primarily publishes news about Ghanaian Celebrities.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Entertainment

Nana Aba Anamoah’s baby daddy Osebo celebrates her with a lovely birthday message

Published

on

Businessman Richard Brown, popularly known as Osebor or Zara Man happens to be the father of Nana Aba Anamoah’s child, Jyoti Paa Kow Anamoah and has taken to his instagram page to wish her happy birthday. 

Advertisements

The photo shows Nana Aba dressed in a beautiful red-coloured dress with a black belt, bag, and pair of heels to match. Sharing the photo, Osebo wrote; “May the almighty God bless your new age with grace and protect you from evil , happy birthday Nana”. 

Post below: 

Source: fredericknuetei.com

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Da Hammer and Arnold Asamoah exchange words over ‘confused’ Shatta Wale comment

Published

on

Ghanaian veteran music producer, Da Hammer has reacted to Shatta Wale’s ongoing ‘beef’ with entertainment journalist, Arnold Asamoah-Baidoo. 

Advertisements

In a Facebook post, Da Hammer slammed Arnold over his ‘confused’ Shatta Wale comment during an appearance on UTV’s United Showbiz hosted by Nana Ama MacBrown. Please click on the link to read his post: https://www.facebook.com/296725987018868/posts/4367174036640689/

https://www.facebook.com/296725987018868/posts/4368422539849172/

Arnold Asamoah-Baidoo also fired some subliminal shots at Da Hammer. Please click on the link to read his post too: https://www.facebook.com/1179768105/posts/10227277141172533/

Source: fredericknuetei.com

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Follow Me

FOR BUSINESS / PROMOTION

Frederick Nuetei Network Media
P.O.Box JT 9 James-Town, Accra
Tel:      +233 20 5542 403
Email: advertise@fredericknuetei.com
             info@fredericknuetei.com

Advertisement

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 309 other subscribers

Advertisement

Breaking News

Trending